Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Two days ago my friend on the gtsplus forums told me a secret to her clicking sucess and I thought that I would tell my readers :)

http://snaplinks.mozdev.org/

<3 Its A Thing Called Snap Links <3

What it is ;
You right click and drag over the multiple links you wanna open in seperate tabs. Then once you release they will open . This helps you click more eggs faster :) But you must have FireFox to have Snap Links , So if you dont , download FireFox asap then go on Firefox and then download Snap Link in FireFox , not in another browser .

1 comments:

~o0Rozy140o~ said...

Hi! I'm Rozy 14 from GTS Plus and GPX Plus. That's a pretty nifty trick! In Internet Explorer you can do something similar. You hold control down and click on the picture of a Pokemon and it also opens it in a new tab. Hehe I'm going to see if I can follow your blog lol... I just don't know how to do it! Haha I'll figure it out :p
Happy clicking!

Post a Comment